"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Spring please come soon

Today was soo nice!! After Will cleaned all the cabinets in the kitchen and I cleaned the grout on our kitchen floors with a toothbrush I might add, we went out to play for a bit. Olivia Grace LOVES being outside so we could not pass up this beautiful day. She played in her Cozy Coop and then we all took a walk and she got to ride in her wagon. She loved playing in everything and especially hearing all the dogs barking. I just hope that it stays this nice for a while.

On a different note we almost have a ONE YEAR OLD!! I know it just makes me tear up even writing it! I can not believe how fast a year can go. Tuesday is the big day :)!! You know people tend to hibernate in their homes in the winter and then the first sight of warmer weather we all come outside. Today was one of those days and most of our neighbors were outside, one of them saw Olivia Grace. She could not believe that she was walking or running I would say now haha. I told her that she was going to be one on Tuesday and she said "No she is not!". Guess I am not the only one who thinks the year went by way to fast. It was funny that Will and I were doing a deep cleaning of the house this weekend because just a year ago we were doing the same thing, in preparation for Olivia Grace.

2 comments:

Malone Family said...

Happy almost birthday Olivia Grace! Got any party ideas SK? Can't wait to see pictures.

House of Payne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA GRACE!!!