"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 Week Doctors Visit


Olivia Grace had her 2 week doctors visit today! She weighed 7lbs 13oz so she is plumping up just like she should be. The doctor thinks she might have acid reflux and that is why she cries so much. So we are working on that issue and hopefully she will have relief from that soon. Everything else looked great!! We go back in about 6 weeks for her 2 month appointment. She will be getting lots of shots that day so I am sure that will not be a good day for her or me.
I am enjoying getting to spend so much time with her! She is absolutely perfect!! I love the faces she makes. They are so funny. She is changing so much already and it makes me sad to think how fast things are going by. I mean she is already 2 weeks old and to me it seems like yesterday we were in the hospital getting ready to have her.
I wanted to share some more pictures of Olivia Grace with some of the visitors she has had come see her.

No comments: