"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

First Doctors Visit


Olivia Grace had her first doctors visit on Monday March 2. Getting there was really funny because my mom and I were not able to get her in the car seat the way she would be comfortable. She was safe but we had her too high up in her seat. Thankfully at the doctors office we were able to figure it out. I guess I should have paid more attention to how Will put her in. Anyway the visit went really well. Of course Olivia Grace had to pee every where when they weighed her but that is okay. She weighed 7lbs 5oz so she is almost back to her birth weight. I am hoping this Tuesday when we go back for her 2 week appointment she will be back to her birth weight or more. Every thing else looked good. Her jaundice was much better so that is excellent!! Of course we have pictures of her visit!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love all the pictures. She has changed so much since I last saw her! Can't wait to see and hold that sweet girl next week.

The Harper Family said...

She's beautiful! Glad you guys are doing so well!

The Howards said...

So glad the doctors visit went well. I am sure those car seats are tricky!