"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Day


Olivia Grace got to see her first snow before she was even a week old and probably will not see another one until she is 13. We ventured outside for about 3 seconds to get some pictures of the three of us in the snow. When we got back inside Will and I were the ones that were cold, we had wrapped OG up so much that she was hot when we got back in.

As you can see my mother is taking full advantage of her new camera that she bought especially for her new granddaughter. She has taken about 250 pictures since Olivia Grace has be born. Here are just a few of her pictures. I am glad that she is taking so many because Will and I have not taken very many. We are just trying to figure this whole parenting a newborn thing out, not much luck so far haha.
Olivia Grace did not have a very good first few nights at home. She cried for like 4 hours the first few nights but the past two nights she has made it great. So lets just hope that she continues this sleeping good.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Your mom has done a great job with her new camera! The snow pics turned out great!!

The Grimes said...

Ok SK she is just beautiful!!!!!!!!

The Howards said...

So glad she got to see snow her first week into the world. How exciting. So glad you guys are doing well. I am coming to visit soon-we have been moving--so I haven't had a moment to breath!!