
Olivia Grace was one month old yesterday. I can hardly believe that she is already 4 weeks old. She is changing so much and so fast. I am so sad that she is growing up so fast. She is doing really well sleeping at night, but hopefully me saying this will not make her act up. We are go
ing to try and put her in her "big girl bed" this week. I think she will probably handle it better than her parents. Hopefully she will like her room and make it through the night like she has been.As far as changes she is starting to smile some in the mornings when we have mommy and me time haha that is what I call it. She has her longest time awake where she is happy in the mornings. I don't think she realizes she is smiling some but I think it is adorable. Sometimes I think she is attempting to laugh but it does not come out that way, it is probably gas haha. Other than that she is just getting bigger. She has almost out grown the newborn outfits we have. I am still trying to make her fit in t
hem but I think this week will be the last week.The pictures are from Olivia Grace's photo shoot with my dear friend Kim Davis. She did a really great job. I love the pictures!!




3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Glad to hear you are both doing well!
Oh, I bet she knows she's smiling. Her first "out loud" laugh will instantly melt your heart :) She is just so precious.
I'm glad you liked the pictures...thanks for letting me take them :)
Those are great pictures! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment