"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Big Weekend


Olivia Grace had a big weekend! She went out Friday night for our care group dinner. She decided that she would rather sleep through that event. Saturday I had a baby shower to go to so OG had time with the guys. Will had some friends come over for a while and OG stayed with them. I guess she watched the basketball games too, who knows what took place haha. Then Sunday we went to Sunday school and she did very good. She was wake for the trip there and when we first got into the room but after that she cried a bit while we were all still socializing and then feel asleep when the lesson started. We got my mom to take some pictures of the three of us so once I get those I will post them. Olivia Grace wore the cutest smocked bunny dress for her big day at church. I know I am biased but she was so pretty! My mom has better pictures than I have. The one I posted is when we were trying it on to see if it fit.
Then Sunday afternoon we made a trip to my office so Will and Gran-Gran could work our taxes. Later on Sunday JoAnna and Katie came over to visit OG. So we had a big weekend. I did have one picture I had to post... I guess you could say Daughter like Father haha. This is Will and OG watching the Alabama press conference for the new basketball coach. I just thought that this was such a cute picture.

1 comment:

The Howards said...

I love her bunny dress. She looks so sweet. Glad she enjoyed her first trip to church :)