"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Okay back to my posts.... I have a lot of pictures and updates but when Olivia Grace calls for me I must go. And last night mid posting she decided that she wanted to eat and be held for a long time. Lets see where I left off. Here are more pictures of Olivia Graces first days home when her Grammy and PawPaw came and visited. I was able to take a nap that day which was great!! Snow and a nap all in the same day that was really nice especially since Olivia Grace did not sleep good those first few nights home.


No comments: